Wednesday, September 16, 2009

wooooow!

Second day in a row that I've posted two times! Heehee! But I just had to say it! SYTYCD is on again tonight. I'm pretty sure. LAst time I was wrong. But someone is a little crazzzy bout that show. Guess who? ME!! Hahahaha!! Anywhooooo you can't get enough So You Think You Can Dance!!
EEEEEEP!!! Seriously though. I highly recomend this show. Even for those of you who don't like cheesy reality shows. I'll go far enough to say that it is DEFINATELY better than American Idol. It's not like Dancing With th Stars where they do ballroom and (no offense to anyone who likes it, this is juts my opinion) not incredibly well. These people are just...omigorsh...incredible!!!! Have I made my point clear? lol! :P

3 comments:

Hannah said...

AAAAAAAAABBBBBBBYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
you forgot to put a song at the bottom of this post!!!!!!!!!

Abby said...

But I al ready posted once that day, dearest! You're not gonna make me put up more than one a day are you!?!

Hannah said...

No miss Abby *head down and thumb in mouth*