Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy, happy, happy!!

I am so happy! As you may all ready know, I love to be busy. I can't stand not doing anything. And school does NOT count as doing something!! And I haven't been busy at all lately, so I'm just kinda...bored. But this week, my life starts up again! Coop, the PFO RETREAT!!! birthdays,  Sleepover with my BFF Caroline (Cherry Berry! Stay posted for picturess!), church, birthday parties, my CTC CLASS!!! more birthdays, and voice lessons, and  Aaaah! My fabulously busy life. I love it!

"Three little birds sat on my window, and they told me I don't need to worry. Summer came like cinnamon, so sweet. Little girls double dutch on the concrete."
~Put Your Records On
Corinne Bailey Rae

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ugg, girl, I tell you every time. The song is called Put Your Records On. get it right!

Abby said...

There! I fixed it! Happy now?

Unknown said...

YES! very.

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Sounds like a nice busy life!!

See ya Sunday(:

Abby said...

'tis, 'tis!! Just the way I like it! See you then, love! And Monday! :D