Tuesday, September 8, 2009

HEEEEEY!!

So I got a blog! Yays! I really don't have much to say. But ya. I'll try to post regularly, but don't get mad at me if I forget...because I probably will...heehee. I think that every entry I'll put a song lyric and where it's from. Just cause. So here we go!

"We were walking there, and I had tangles in my hair. But you make me feel so pretty. You have shining eyes. Yes like those forest lights. And it makes me want to cry. I love you!"
~Brightly Wound
Eisley
Room Noises

That's my favorite song! :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

"I shall never grow up. Make believe is much to FUN! Can't we go far away to the humming meadow?"

Abby said...

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Natalia+Emily said...

heyy grl i looove your layout!

Abby said...

AW! Thanks! I love you guys! <3

Anonymous said...

heyyyy glad you got one!!! =)

Abby said...

yupperdoodles! I had to get one for my coop.

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.