Friday, September 25, 2009

♥♥♥♥

HEy!!! It's Cherry Berry And I am on Abby Moore's lovely blog! I loooove her like bananas amzing much! She is amazing and I know that yall love her too! It's Caroline btw...
This weekend is starting off fabulous with the pfo retreat and an awesome sleepover at Abster's house!!
Right now it is really late! soooo ya kinda happy, wait REALLY HAPPY!!!! haha
I fell rully important bc I am on a blog, which is cool, yep!
PFO is gonna be so fun this year! Even though I am a new person it is really really ahmazing!!! We have lots of togetherness, it is already like a fam! Super duper fun right?
Yes.
Well tonight we watched Coraline which was creepy but really good! I liked it bunches! Abby had alreadty seen it! haha so good! She got to watch me flip out...alot!!
We also had a lot of icecream in this amazing flavor called MONSTA COOKIE!! So good! You have to try it! It's blue bunny!
Btw her cat is the cutest thing ever.. when it comes to cats! Her name is Hermia but you probably know that! She is fabulous!
Anyway we aren having a blast, lots of fun, and laughs, so enjoy her blog!
Love ya girly
CB

"Have the strenghth of a corsing river
Have force of a great typhoon
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon"

Be a man
Mulan ♫♪♫

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh...Caroline! I love you!
Umm...and what's with the random song choice?
I'm glad your having fun at the retreat! Yes, I totally feel like it's a family already, even though I haven't quite met everyone. But that's because I have to do so much running around to make sure the retreat is amazing! :O)

Anonymous said...

mmmm... this made me laugh ;)

Abby said...

I...love...this....girl. Caroline I mean. :D

Christelle said...

wow, that was a random song....=P

Abby said...

yes it was. She was like, "Abby this is my favorite song." But wouldn't tell me what it was.

Christelle said...

okaayyyy. that is one weird favorite song.