Friday, September 11, 2009

Things NOT on TV and such

Okay...sooo...SYTYCD was NOT on last night. Which was really annoying bc I was expecting it to be, but the football game was on the other channel and no one's gonna watch a dance show when there's a football game...aside from me...*sigh* But the season finale of Fringe from last year was on, and I hadn't seen it so I watched that. I am SUCH a huge Scifi geek. Season two starts next weeeek! :)anywhoooo...There's Youth Group tonight at church and that'll be fun. We haven't had a meeting in like...MONTHS!! So I'm excited. I ♥ Youth Group. Umm...not much else happening here. OH YEAH!!! My kitty has like superpowers. I'm not lying. She's Mighty Kitten. Seriously, she's pretty coolioliscious. She like can run up walls and is faster than a speeding bullet. She does backflips off of my legs....ya. 




Welllls here's the quote!


"We should get jerseys, cause we'd make a good team. But yours would look better than mine, cause you're out of my league. And I know that it's so cliche to tell you that everyday I spend with you is the new best day of my life. Everyone watching us just turns away with disgust. It's jealousy, they can see that we've got it going on!"
~Must Have Done Something Right
Relient K
Five Score and Seven Years Ago

8 comments:

Hannah said...

Do you know if Emily's coming tonight!!

Abby said...

I have nooooo idea. She bettah!

Unknown said...

I'm excited about FRINGE! AHH! haha. And youth group...my last year... :O(

"If anyone can make me a better person you could
All I gotta say is I musta done something good
I came along one day and you rearranged my life
All I gotta say is I musta done something right
I musta done something right"

The Savvy said...

If you're a Sci-Fi fan, I highly recommend Tin Man. It's a modernized sci-fi version of the Wizard of Oz. It is SO GOOD!

Abby said...

oooh! Maybe I'll see if I can find that on Netflix Savvy! :)

Christelle said...

i ♥ relient k! oh, and sorry we weren't at youth group....i haven't been to any youth grou since youth day! =(

Abby said...

It's all good, love. I didn't even go to youth day! :(

Christelle said...

ooopps! i meant group...g-r-o-u-P
=P