Wednesday, September 16, 2009

GENIUS!!

Okay. So I have to do this crosspost for my literature class at coop. I had to choose one other person from my class to make a post about a post that they made. I know, confusing, but bear with me. Anyways, I chose to post about Steven's. That kid is like a little genius! I never thought that way when I was his age! He blogged about his idea of truth. I completely agree with everything that he said here. His idea of sin not wanting us to be happy? Again, may I say, GENIUS!! But can I add to that thought? Sin doesn't want us to be happy in a Godly way, true. But it gives us the temptation to find happiness in a material way. So sin does offer "happiness", but not the happiness that God wants us to have. Thanks, Steven for such an insightful post! :)

"This world is like a trampoline. High and low, no in between. Jumping at the chance to please. Everyone, but that's not me cause all that matters is, all that matters is, I know your love has set me free. That's all that matters to me!"
~All That Matters
Addison Road

2 comments:

Amber Benton said...

Abby, Great job. Can you figure out how to get the link to pop up in a new window instead of leaving your blog to go to Stephen's?

Mrs. Amber

Abby said...

Thanks! I don't think I know how to do that.