Saturday, September 19, 2009

ARGH!

So last night I watched Coraline and it was REALLY good. It was a lot creepier than I was imagining it to be. I mean a LOT creepier, but I loved it! :) I would deffinately reccomend it to anyone who like incredible movies. Hahaha! I love Tim Burton movies soooooo much. He's a creepyfabulous genius!

So today is National Talk Like a Pirate Day. So....ummm...Yoho! Best be talkin' like a pirate or you'll be walkin' the plank, mateys. I don't know...hahahahha! :)

"We are the pirates who don't do anything. We just stay home and lie around. And if you ask us to do anything, we'll just tell you, we don't do anything!"
~The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything
Veggie Tales

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

arharrggggg, you be good me matey, you speak pirate today!

I didn't speak pirate at all at work today ;)

Abby said...

Not at all?!?! You best be warry, matey! ARRRRGH!

Christelle said...

coraline is a bit creepy for a children's movie...