Friday, September 18, 2009

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

mmkay! So check out this awesome HARRY POTTER theme park area that's being built inside Universal Studios in Orlando. It's going to be the only one in the world!! They're making it with the help of J. K. Rowling and the designers and stuff from the Harry Potter movies. I am such a big Harry Potter nerd that it's not even funny! I really hope I can go sometime. IT OPENS IN THE SPRING!!! OMGSAUCE!! I want to buy myself some Bertie Bott's Every-Flavor Beans at Honeydukes and a wand at Ollivanders!!!! It's so exciting I think I might cry. Lol! :)

So I know I all ready did a Relient K song, but they're so good, I have so many songs, and this just fit perfectly!

"Cause theme parks are so much more fun when the sun's outside. Oh na, na, na, na, na. I lost my phone to the lake beneath the Batman ride. Oh na, na, na, na!"
~Chapstick, and Chapped Lips, and Things Like Chemistry
Relient K
Two Lefts Don't Make a Right...But Three Do

5 comments:

Christelle said...

Relient K is just freakin' awesome! =P

Unknown said...

one: LOVE that song.
two: LOVE harry potter
three: WANT TO GOOO! I can't believe we're gonna go to Disney World next year and can seeee itt!!! AHHH! ♥

Abby said...

u know it girlzzz! OMG!! We prob are going next year when we go to Disney!!! :)

Anonymous said...

OH. MY GOSH. I WANT TO GO SO BAD. but you know that already ;)

Abby said...

I know, dearest, I know! But I will send you a letter from the owlery and I will buy you some Bertie Bott's!!! <3