Thursday, September 17, 2009

and all that jazz...

Today was coop. It's a lot of funnn! I got to hang out out with the younger girls who are purty rockin! Also I had voice lessons today. We're working on jazz. I'll put some lyrics to the song I sang for my quote! :) And TONIGHT IS THE SEASON PREMIERE OF FRINGE!! I get hooked on soooo many TV shows. Especially fabulously nerdy Scifi shows. I get it from my daddy! LOVE YOU! Anywhooo..I can't wait because...I mean....now we know that Peter's from another DIMENSION! I mean, I suspected it all along...but OMG! lol. Ya'll probably have no idea what I'm talking about! :)

"Behold the way our fine feathered friend his virtue doth parade. Thou knowest not, my dimwitted friend the picture thou hast made. Thy vacant brow and thy tousled hair conceal thy good intent. Thou noble upright truthful sincere and slightly dopey gent. You're my funny valentine. Sweet comic valentine. You make me smile with my heart! You're looks are laughable, unphotographable. Yet you're my favbotie work of art."
~My Funny Valentine
Nina Simone

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...I've never actually looked at the words to that song before. It's cool! haha, I don't know why I haven't when you sing it so often! :O)
YES! FRINGE! SO EXCITED! Um, and Peter has been my favorite character since like episode ONE! oh, wait, was he in episode one? maybe it was two...oh, no! I can't remember! This is gonna drive me nuts! Anyways, I'm SO DARN EXCITED!!

Abby said...

I knoooow right? It's hilarious. And it's sung to such a calm and pretty tune. lol
OMGORSH! Fringe was INCREDIBLE! Nothing less. But the highlight of the episode was NOT Peter...it was CHARLIE!! THEY KILLED HIM OFF ALL READY!! And replaced him w/ that new agaent. All in the FIRST episode. This season is going to be EPIC!

Unknown said...

NOOOOO! How can those writers just kill off all the guys named CHARLIE?? what is with that! I'm not happy about him being dead...not happy. But this season is going to be incredible! and nothing less. I've very excited!! EEEEK! haha