Monday, September 14, 2009

Gooooood daaaay

Had a great time yesterday for the part of the church picnic that I could actually go to. But it was okay leaving because the PFO meeting was INCREDIBLE! Unfortunately, I can't tell you anything about it. It's Top Secret! Ssssshhhh!! Wish I could. :)

"I'm just a someone in an old museum. Far away from home as someone can go. But the beauty is I still meet people I know. Hello! This is wanting something. This is reaching for it. This is wishing that a moment would arrive. This taking chances. This is almost touching, what the beauty is."
~The Beauty Is
Clara
The Light in the Piazza

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you could have stayed for longer too. and I'm glad the meeting was fun. =)

Abby said...

How long did you stay for? Not long?

Christelle said...

i wish you could have stayed, but i'm glad that your PFO meeting was so incredible! =P

Abby said...

Thank you, love! And it was just that! :)

Anonymous said...

oh, we stayed till almost 3, when most other people were gone ^-^

Abby said...

PSH! PSH! LUCKY!! :)