Wednesday, September 9, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance (dance, dance, dance, dance)!!

Okay. So today was the first day of coop. It was pretty cool I guess. I REALLY like French, but now I'm doing TWO french curriculums. A LOT to remember, but I'll manage, since it is my fav. :) ummm...I like lit. Geography, Church History. That's everything. So I guess I like it allll! Heehee! I can't wait till the other girl in the class comes back from the beach or wherever she's at though bc...I'm the only ninth grader, and only girl right now. Yup. Don't get me wrong, the other people are awesome, but it's good to have someone you can relate to.

Alsoooooo...

EEP! I'm also soooooooo excited....becaaauuuseee....TONIGHT IS THE SEASON PREMEIRE OF SYTYCD!!! For those of you who don't know, that's So You Think You Can Dance. Favorite reality show....EVAH! Hopefully someone good will win this year...not like last year. No offense to anyone who liked Jeanine, but I sooooo wanted Jason to win!He was such an INCREDIBLE dancer. But ya! Also, after that Glee is on. That show was OKAY...I'm not sure if I'll watch it or not....but ya. That's basically it. Not much going on.

EEEEEEEEEP!!!!
Here's the song of the day! :)
"I'm an accident waiting to happen. I'm a mishap about to ensue. I'm the toy on the stair. The three legged chair. The hem that's been caught by a shoe."
~Accident Waiting to Happen
Robert and Janet
The Drowsy Chaperone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um Jeanine was good...but BRANDON should have won. End of story. Most amazing contemporary dancer EVER! except for Travis Walls. he's the best.
And glee looks funny. So I'm going to watch it! :O)

Abby said...

okay. Listen. JASON WAS AMAZING!!!! You just didn't like him bc he looked like a monkey. True life. And I guess I'm watching Glee too...bc I do live w/ u!