Tuesday, September 15, 2009

buckets of birthdays

okay...so I know of FOUR people with birthdays in the next couple weeks! That's A LOT when you want to buy presents for all of them! But anyways, my mum's birthday was yesterday! Happy belated birthday, Mommy!! and my brother and sister's are later in the month. Then my friend Sarah's. So yesterday I went out and spent allll my money. But it was worth it! I also bought myself some new shortsss. Good stuffs! :) Last night I watched Dreamgirls for the first time. Yes, the first time. All you CTC kids, don't judge. lolsauce. I liked it. Some pretty incredible singing.

"Oh oh oh, woke up today. Feeling the way I always do. Oh oh oh, hungry for somethingthat I can't eat. Then I hear that beat. That rhythm of town starts calling me down. It's like a message from high above. Oh oh oh, pulling me out to the smiles and the streets that I love!"
~Good Morning Baltimore
Tracy
Hairspray

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You make me want to watch Hairspray now!! ♥
And pshyeah! Dreamgirls was goood! :O)

Abby said...

"What gives a girl power and punch? Is it charm, is it poise? No it's HAIRSPRAY!!" lolsauce