Sunday, September 20, 2009

♥ little kids!!

Okay, so I love working in Children's Ministry at my church because the kids are just so darn hilarious!!! It was the first time that I've helped in the three year old's class since the new kids have come in and they were all sooooo funny! Seriously, whether it was Naomi dancing with me during worship and chasing me around the room with a puppet frog, or Phillip singing Veggie Tales songs to me. I just loooove them!

For my quote I'll do the song that the kids sang during worship! lolsauce!

"The lions may grow weak and hungry! (rawr!) The lions may grow weak and hungry! (rawr!) The lions may grow weak and hungry! (rawr!) But those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
~The Lions May Grow Weak and Hungry

4 comments:

Hannah said...

hahahahah!!!!!
That song is sooooooooooo funny when the 4/5 yo do it lol lol lol!!!!!!!

Christelle said...

i love the kids in childrens' ministry!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥ =)

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Love the song:)

Abby said...

<3 them!!