Saturday, May 22, 2010

wow...just WOW! :)

Opening night was da bomb yesterday!!! We rocked the mullet (cast joke ;) )

In other news, today our cast went to support the other three onstage shows and they were phenomenal. I have to say seeing the musical was an odd experience for me. The past five years I've been in the musical...so it was really odd seeing it from the audience point of view...and a bit more sentimental than I expected.  :P But ya know..it was all good. The shows were fabulous! I was so impressed with the young show...Jungal Book. Those kids knew how to play an audience. :) And Crane Wife was.....wonderful and moving. And Mattress...I LOVE MY MUSICAL BUDDIES THEY ROCKED IT!!! I was just...so impressed this year. Especially since it was all new directors. CONGRATS ONSTAGE ENSEMBLE!!

"Another Opening, another show. A chance for stage folks to say hello. Another opening of another show!"
~Another Opening, Another Show
Kiss Me Kate

No comments: