Saturday, May 15, 2010

O_o

Today my brother is graduating from college. That is weeeird. I feel so YOUNG! Either that or so old...can't figure out which.
So yesterday was youth group. That was really awesome. Last real meeting until SEPTEMBER :O
Aaaaand yeah. I'm ready to welcome in the Summer very very soon.
I LOVE THE SUN! Have I mentioned that? I honestly don't care how hot it is. It could be 183 and I wouldn't care...as long as it's not that hot in my house...which it usually is because my mother never ever turns on the A/C >.< But you know...I've learned to live with it!

"It's too darn hot! It's too darn hot! I'd like to cool with my baby tonight. Break every rule with my baby tonight. I'd like to cool with my baby tonight, break every rule with my baby tonight, but pillow, you'll be my baby tonight cause it's too darn hot!"
~Too Darn Hot
Kiss Me Kate

No comments: