Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer Recap

Woooow well hey y'all it's been a pretty long tme. My summer has been nothing short of fabulous. I've been babysitting a lot which is nice because...it's nice to be making money. Hahaha. Ummm I just got back from Disney World and Universal Studios in Florida. I was there for one and a half weeks. It. Was. Awesome. I got to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter which is an incredible experience for a dork like meeee. Butterbeeer? Best thing ever. Kinda like a cream soda with buttercream icing on top. Delish. School starts on the 25th. Crazy right? So not ready for my adventures in Public School. But whatever. God will watch out for me. My birthday is coming uuup. Crazy stuuuff. Summer has basically been a hectic mess. I don't think I ever posted when I got my hair cut a few months ago. It's pretty darn shot...I'll probably update my blog with new pics on the side. So yeah. Tis my life. :)

"Well I like the way your hair falls in your face. You've got the keys to me. I love each freckle on your face. Oh, I've never been so wrapped up. Honey I like the way you're everything I ever wanted. I had time to think it all over and all I could say is come closer. Take a deep breath then jump and fall into me. Cause every time you smile I smile, and every time you shout I shout for you."
~Jump Then Fall
Taylor Swift

No comments: