Wednesday, October 7, 2009

YA-YAY-UH!

Goood day. Just saying. The girl in the coop, Maddy, came back from the beach this week and she's awesome. Love ya, girly!

Fabric painted leggings for Becca's halloween costume with her. Mine is all ready. I even tried it on and such and it's fabulous. It's just too cool. :D And tonight is VEGAS WEEK on So You Think You Can Dance!! What!?!?! I'm a little excited. My life has been so busy and it's been so hard keeping up with school work. Soemtimes it gets so frustrating. Biology is fine, but as you saw in the last post, geometry is SUCH a time consumement. But I'll live! Friday is the PFO costume tricks and treats party. I am sooo excited. Saturday is a teen board meeting, and sunday I get to meet my buddy! I can't wait. She seems like the sweetest little thing EVER! I just can't wait!! :D :D :D :D :D

Random song that JUST got stuck in my head.

"Popular. You're gonna be popular. I'll teach you the proper ploys when you talk to boys. little ways to flirt and flounce. OOH! I'll show what shoes to wear, how to fix your hair. Everything that really counts, to be popular. I'll help you be popular. You'll hang with the right cohorts, you'll be good at sports. Know the slang you've got to know! So let's start cause you have an awfully long way to go!"
~Popular
Glinda
Wicked

2 comments:

Christelle said...

sounds like you've got an awesome month to look forward too!
oh, and i love that song!!!! =P
luv ya girly!!!

Abby said...

YESS I DO CHRIS-TEE-ELL-EEE!!! A fab one. Good old Wicked. Prob the most popular musical these days, but still pretty good. :D Love you too! See you Sunday?