Monday, October 12, 2009

I had an incredible weekend! On Friday I went to the PFO Halloween party. Here's me and my sis in our costumes. She was from the 80's and I was a 1920's flapper! :D

It was a ton of fun! Saturday me and Becca got to hang out wiht Erika and we had a PFO teen board meeting. It was great. And then Sunday, I got to meet my buddy! She is soo sweet. Her name is Molly, and she is the best!

That's basically my weekend. It was a good one!

"But the fact is everything today is thoroughly modern. Bands are getting jazzier. Everything today makes yesterday slow. Cars are getting snazzier. Men say it's criminal what women'll do. What they're forgetting is this is 1922!"
~Thoroughly Modern Millie
Millie and Ensemble
Thoroughly Modern Millie

3 comments:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Love the costumes!

Abby said...

Aaaw! Thanks, deary!

Christelle said...

your costumes are so awesome!!!