Saturday, October 17, 2009

tye-dye

So Sunday we are going to the Butt's after church to tye-dye! YA-YAY-UH! This is really embaressing, but I have never tye-dyed. NEVER! So I'm kinda excited. I've got a shirt to do, a tank top, and socks. Heeheehee. I will wear them every day of my life! :D

And the song is Somewhere over the rainbow...becasue rainbows have colors...like tye-dye! Heehee! :D

"Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true. Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me. Where troubles melt like lemon drops. Away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me."
~Somewhere over the Rainbow
Dorothy
The Wizard of Oz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never tye-dyed either dear. Its all right. =)

Abby said...

But, but, but...everybody does it at Children's Theatre. Now WE need to have a tye-dye party together! :D

Christelle said...

i've never tie-dyed either. i wanna someday, tho... =(