Thursday, October 15, 2009

Makin up a song about Coraline...

So I watched Coraline today...again. Because that movie just never ever gets old. And I've got the song that the Other Father sings STUCK IN MY HEAD! It goes something like this...I'm not sure if it's exactly right...Teehee! :D




"Makin' up a song about Coraline! She's a peach, she's a doll, she's a pal of mine. She's as cute as a button in the eyes of everyone who ever layed their eyes on Coraline. When she comes around explorin' Mom and I will never ever make it boring. Our eyes will be on Coraline!"
~the Coraline song
the Other Father
Coraline

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, hey! I LOVE THAT MOVIE! but /someone's/ obsessed with it...lol.
It IS good though! ♥

Abby said...

yes I am obsessed with i. It's in the list of my top favorite moives. It's up there with the Little Mermaid and Stand By Me and Stardust. Those are pretty high. :D

Abby said...

* it
* movies

Unknown said...

haha, YES! I have to say Stand By Me and Stardust are pretty much amazing! I could watch those over and over again too. But I'm going to switch out the Little Mermaid with Toy Story, because I've been really wanting to see it lately! lol, don't get me wrong, Little Mermaid is awesome and I want to see the musical SOO BADLY. But my favorite movies change depending on what I really want to watch...and now I really want to watch Toy Story! lol

Christelle said...

i love that movie!!! =P i've only seen it once though, so i wouldn't know the song.