Monday, February 15, 2010

Gettin My Groove On

So I'm in PFO's big end of year show. It's called There's a Monster in my Closet, it's kid friendly, and tickets are only TEN BUCKS! It's a hilarious fun-loving musical about a girl named Emily and her best friend Stephanie discover that here is a monster living in her closet. They set out to catch the monster but instead capture the king of the dream world! This wacky musical is sure to bring a smile to everyone and anyone's faces with it's jazzy music and awesome dancing. Come see it! Details at http://www.playingforothers.org/

"Just call me Mrs. Funkify, I like to shake mah booty. I'll shake it to the left and then I'll shake it to the right!
Hey now girl, it's plain to see you got yourself a cutie!
You're one outrageous funky beast!
A closet Socialite! I got my groove on
(I got my groove on)
I'm gettin mah funk back
(I'm gettin mah funk back)
I been in the wrong, wrong room , but now I'm on the upswing!"
~Gettin My Groove on
Wanda and Murray
There's a Monster in my Closet

No comments: