Saturday, December 19, 2009

l

Heehee! So I still can't believe Christmas is in less than a week! Hmmm...I guess that I'll put my letter to Snata. Because he is TOTALLY real...;) lol! But really though, even though Santa is a phony, for this post...I'll pretend he's real. :D

"Dear Santa:
How are things at the North Pole? Sometimes I wonder how the elves get all the toys done. I mean people say that they work all year, but they don't know people's wish lists until DECEMBER! But oh well, I guess if a fat old man who's still alive after hundred's of years can fly to every house in the world in one hour...the elves might be magic too. Well I don't want much this year. All I want is a:
  • Blue hound tooth patterned pea coat
  • the book Bloomability
  • a cute tshirt from threadless (preferably peace signs and such)
  • the 6th harry potter movie
  • and gift cards
as you can see it's not too much. Seeing as I all ready know I'm getting the coat from my mom and dad (I picked it out) and I asked my relatives for the book and the gift cards. I guess that's it. I don't want to ask for too much seeing as we are going to go to Disney next year which will cost a lot.
I hope that you're Christmas is wonderful too Santa. If you're flying around on Christmas eve, then you get to spend Christmas at home don't you? Hey...who puts the presents under YOUR tree?
I guess that's all.
Much love,
Abigail Moore"

Heehee! That was actually really fun! Hahahha! So I guess that's it. Merry Christmas! And let's not forget that Santa isn't the meaning of Christmas. After all, who's name is on the title? Glory to the Lord and let's remember that little baby in Bethlehem!

"Silent night. Holy night. All is calm. All is bright."
~Silent Night

1 comment:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Cute Abby, real cute:)
Who says Santa isn't real?