Friday, December 18, 2009

CHRISTMAS!!!

szilfgvblsibgv;s!~! It's almost Christmas!! This is so exciting. I am baking up Christmas cookies this weeknd. ARGH! So much cooking to do. I've got like 7 different recipes if not more and have to make some of them in double batches! I hope it all gets done..hmmm..yeah. So I fifnished all of my Christmas shooping and once the cookies are done I will be able to relax and enjoy the Holidays. Hahaha.

So I bought this really pretty dress at Papaya's yesterday. I think I'll wear it to the winter ball. It was only $10!! I was shopping wiht Maddy and we both freaked out bc it was the only one left and was in my size. Plus it just SCREAMED me! ;) It's all pretty like and black and it's spaghetti strap and the bottom part breaks out into these awesome ruffles (not the little girly tacky kind)! I just love it.

Ummmm yeah that's basically it. I'll try to post every day now that it's Christmas break and I have more time on my hands.

Ummmm....MERRY CHRISTMAS!

"I want a hippopatomus for Christmas! Only a hippopatomus will do. Don't want a doll. No dinky tinker toys. I want a hippopatomus to play with and enjoy!"
~I want a Hippopatomus for Christmas
(I hav eno idea where this is from. lol)

1 comment:

Christelle said...

I LOVE THAT SONGGGGG!!!!!!!! =P
really, tho, it's my favorite Christmas song. =P